Hilton Man Faces DWI, Other Charges After Driving Into Lake Ontario | News
Victoria E. Freile
Democrat and Chronicle
KENDALL, ORLEANS COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 22-year-old Hilton man who drove off an embankment and into
Shortly after 7 p.m., Andrew J. Ellsworth was northbound on
Ellsworth was alone in his truck at the time and was not injured, authorities said. He reportedly escaped his truck on his own.
He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than .08 percent, driving in violation of a conditional license, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to obey a traffic control device, Hess said.
Ellsworth was arraigned in
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars