Hilton Man Faces DWI, Other Charges After Driving Into Lake Ontario | News
Victoria E. Freile
Democrat and Chronicle
KENDALL, ORLEANS COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 22-year-old Hilton man who drove off an embankment and into
Shortly after 7 p.m., Andrew J. Ellsworth was northbound on
Ellsworth was alone in his truck at the time and was not injured, authorities said. He reportedly escaped his truck on his own.
He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than .08 percent, driving in violation of a conditional license, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to obey a traffic control device, Hess said.
Ellsworth was arraigned in
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Air Base Supporters Have Influential Advocate
- A high-speed police chase through the streets of Niagara Falls early Sunday morning ended in a fatal crash for the driver of the pursued vehicle.
- Police Investigate Death In Lockport
- ORLEANS/NIAGARA BOCES EARNS NATIONAL TOP HONORS IN 2014 MAGNA AWARDS
- Cause of Water Line Break Found
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program