Hilton Man Faces DWI, Other Charges After Driving Into Lake Ontario | News
Victoria E. Freile
Democrat and Chronicle
KENDALL, ORLEANS COUNTY, N.Y. -- A 22-year-old Hilton man who drove off an embankment and into
Shortly after 7 p.m., Andrew J. Ellsworth was northbound on
Ellsworth was alone in his truck at the time and was not injured, authorities said. He reportedly escaped his truck on his own.
He was charged with felony driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than .08 percent, driving in violation of a conditional license, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to obey a traffic control device, Hess said.
Ellsworth was arraigned in
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud
- Buffalo, NY male Pleads guilty to Bank Robbery