Love the Skin You're In | Arts & Culture
Some say beauty is in often skin deep but this 2012 its all about having the perfect looking high def skin. The runways for 2012 had many designers going for that all natural look with perfect natural complexion. As we know it having that polished baby face can often be attributed to genes so obtaining that flawless look with the right makeup tips are possible. Like the old saying Love the skin you’re in and with the help of the following tips look totally flawless.
Trending looks doll-like, baby face, feminine and ultra pretty join accessory addicts on facebook for all the lastest trends in fashion and Beauty http://www.facebook.com/groups/accessoryaddicts/
Quick steps to achieve perfect high def skin
- Layer of moisturizer
- Apply foundation
- Use concealer to cover any blemishes
- Apply highlighter on cheeks and brow bone
- Apply white eyeliner insider the corner of the eyes
Everyday routine for healthy skin
- Fresh veggies, veggie juice and fruit
- No smoking
- Wash face every night with exfoliating beads, milk cleansers or foam cleanser that are gentle
- Mask once or twice a week (moisturizers, fruit and acid mask are recommended)
- Steaming your face and body it helps to relax and rehydrate you (this is great after a flight)
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!
- Depuff you eyes with simply using a cotton ball dip in a strong tea
Top Orleans County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans