Olcott Beach Carousel Park to Hold 12th Annual Benefit Auction | Arts & Culture
Want the chance to bid on a plaque that depicts Charles Rand Penney's boat "The Cadenza?" How about old chairs from the legendary Olcott Seafood Bar? These are just two of the items at are available for bid at the 12th annual Olcott Beach Carousel Benefit Auction on April 1, 2012 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Olcott Fire Company Hall, 1691 Lockport-Olcott Rd.
A noon preview of auction items kicks off the day. The live auction begins at 2 p.m. and will feature gift ware, jewelry, art work, antiques, a one-week stay for up to 20 people at a Lake Anna, Virginia lake house, and much more. Great food will also be available to go along with the sounds of "The Sophisticats."
Admission is $10; children 12 and under get in for $5. There is a $100 door prize, but you must be present to win. For more details, log on to OlcottBeachCarouselPark.org.
Top Orleans County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “The Brass Ring Thing XIII”: A Renaissance Festival Event
- “Path Through History” Weekend: Hand-carved Heritage in North Tonawanda (Carrousels and More)
- Tonawanda Coke Deadline Approaches For Residents
- Community Finding Projects for Tonawanda Coke Fine Money
- Carrousel Chat: Preserving the Industrial Landscape