New Health Care Center Ground Breaking | Health
On May 21, 2012 - Orleans Community Health broke ground for its new - state of the art - Health Care Center on the corner of Rt. 31 and Butts Rd. in the village of Albion.
It will cover 7500 sq.ft, provide 20 jobs and feature the latest technology. The center will offer primary and urgent care services and will also include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services, along with an out-patient lab draw station. Specialists in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and other fields will rotate through the center on a regular basis.
Scheduled appointments and walk-ins will be welcome Monday thru Friday with evening hours available. Orleans Community Health received a grant from the state health department to help fund this 1.5 million dollar building. The facility is slated to be finished by October 2012.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three Sent to Hospital after Accident on Millersport Highway
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED