New Health Care Center Ground Breaking | Health
On May 21, 2012 - Orleans Community Health broke ground for its new - state of the art - Health Care Center on the corner of Rt. 31 and Butts Rd. in the village of Albion.
It will cover 7500 sq.ft, provide 20 jobs and feature the latest technology. The center will offer primary and urgent care services and will also include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services, along with an out-patient lab draw station. Specialists in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and other fields will rotate through the center on a regular basis.
Scheduled appointments and walk-ins will be welcome Monday thru Friday with evening hours available. Orleans Community Health received a grant from the state health department to help fund this 1.5 million dollar building. The facility is slated to be finished by October 2012.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood