New Health Care Center Ground Breaking | Health
On May 21, 2012 - Orleans Community Health broke ground for its new - state of the art - Health Care Center on the corner of Rt. 31 and Butts Rd. in the village of Albion.
It will cover 7500 sq.ft, provide 20 jobs and feature the latest technology. The center will offer primary and urgent care services and will also include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services, along with an out-patient lab draw station. Specialists in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and other fields will rotate through the center on a regular basis.
Scheduled appointments and walk-ins will be welcome Monday thru Friday with evening hours available. Orleans Community Health received a grant from the state health department to help fund this 1.5 million dollar building. The facility is slated to be finished by October 2012.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gambia Male Convicted of Misuse of a Passport and Aggravated ID Theft
- California Man Pleads Guilty to Unauthorized Access Device Fraud
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital