New Health Care Center Ground Breaking | Health
On May 21, 2012 - Orleans Community Health broke ground for its new - state of the art - Health Care Center on the corner of Rt. 31 and Butts Rd. in the village of Albion.
It will cover 7500 sq.ft, provide 20 jobs and feature the latest technology. The center will offer primary and urgent care services and will also include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services, along with an out-patient lab draw station. Specialists in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and other fields will rotate through the center on a regular basis.
Scheduled appointments and walk-ins will be welcome Monday thru Friday with evening hours available. Orleans Community Health received a grant from the state health department to help fund this 1.5 million dollar building. The facility is slated to be finished by October 2012.
Top Orleans County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Live Music, Theater, Food & Drink Specials This Weekend!!
- Dogs Are Family Too To Celebrate All Things Dog
- The Amherst Police is NOW on Twitter....Follow us!
- Williamsville Teens Start Inspiring Fundraiser
- Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs encourages residents to make time this Memorial Day to Honor Veterans