5 Charged in Medina After Probe into Prescription Narcotics | News
Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
Five Orleans County residents are facing charges after a search warrant was served on their Medina home.
The Orleans County Major Felony Crime Task Force, which includes Medina police, and Orleans County Multi-Agency SWAT team, executed a search warrant at 909 West Ave. after a two-month-long investigation into the sale and distribution of prescription narcotics.
Officers arrested five residents of the house Tuesday. Shawn R. Wisniewski, 22, was charged with three counts each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies. Kayleen S. Wisniewski, 18, is facing one count of each charge.
Shawn Wisniewski was also charged with three counts of first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child, a misdemeanor.
Richard H. Wisniewski, 66, was charged with two counts of fourth-degree conspiracy, a felony, and Carol S. Wisniewski, 48,was charged with one count.
Rebecca L. Bischoff, 24, was charged with three counts of first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child.
All five people were arraigned in Shelby Town Court and were remanded to the Orleans County Jail. Shawn Wisniewski is being held in lieu of $50,000 cash bail and is facing three outstanding warrants - in Genesee and Livingston counties.
Kayleen and Carol Wisniewski are each being held in the Orleans County Jail on $5,000 cash bail, deputies said. Richard Wisniewski was remanded in lieu of $2,000 cash bail and Bischoff was is being held in lieu of $1,000 cash bail.
All five are due to return to Shelby Town Court at 7 p.m. Thursday.
Additional charges are pending, deputies said.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Police rescue man trapped on Niagara Gorge
- Mount St. Mary’s receives "Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Stroke Care
- Hockey Fans Heading to London for 11-day FanFest Event
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud