Missing Orleans County Man Located | News
ALBION, N.Y. - Police have found an Orleans County man who went missing Friday morning.
Willie G. Gaffney was last seen on the morning of Friday, April 20, at 1 a.m. at his home on East Academy Street in the Village of Albion.
Gaffney was located in the Village of Albion Saturday afternoon.
Police say Gaffney is on medications to treat depression and may be suicidal. He is still believed to be in the Albion area.
Gaffney is described as follows:
- Black Male
- Black Hair
- Brown Eyes
- 6' Tall
- 182 lbs
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars