Missing Orleans County Man Located | News
ALBION, N.Y. - Police have found an Orleans County man who went missing Friday morning.
Willie G. Gaffney was last seen on the morning of Friday, April 20, at 1 a.m. at his home on East Academy Street in the Village of Albion.
Gaffney was located in the Village of Albion Saturday afternoon.
Police say Gaffney is on medications to treat depression and may be suicidal. He is still believed to be in the Albion area.
Gaffney is described as follows:
- Black Male
- Black Hair
- Brown Eyes
- 6' Tall
- 182 lbs
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program