Missing Orleans County Man Located | News
ALBION, N.Y. - Police have found an Orleans County man who went missing Friday morning.
Willie G. Gaffney was last seen on the morning of Friday, April 20, at 1 a.m. at his home on East Academy Street in the Village of Albion.
Gaffney was located in the Village of Albion Saturday afternoon.
Police say Gaffney is on medications to treat depression and may be suicidal. He is still believed to be in the Albion area.
Gaffney is described as follows:
- Black Male
- Black Hair
- Brown Eyes
- 6' Tall
- 182 lbs
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge Arrested for DWI in Lewiston Crash
- Play Ball! Historic Labatt Park Ready for Another Fun-filled Baseball Season
- Two Car Accident Closes Part of Robert Moses Parkway
- LYNDONVILLE'S L.A. WEBBER MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS BY U.S. NEWS
- Lineup Announced For Latitude 43 Music Festival
- Free Class at Kenmore Mercy Hospital Will Highlight Knee Replacement Options
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud