Missing Orleans County Man Located | News
ALBION, N.Y. - Police have found an Orleans County man who went missing Friday morning.
Willie G. Gaffney was last seen on the morning of Friday, April 20, at 1 a.m. at his home on East Academy Street in the Village of Albion.
Gaffney was located in the Village of Albion Saturday afternoon.
Police say Gaffney is on medications to treat depression and may be suicidal. He is still believed to be in the Albion area.
Gaffney is described as follows:
- Black Male
- Black Hair
- Brown Eyes
- 6' Tall
- 182 lbs
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo’s Economic Resurgence Focus of Mayor’s Daemen Lecture
- Cartagena guilty of other charges in death of daughter
- Quilt Seminar, 5K Run Headline September Events at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Daemen Grant to Establish Fitness Program for Individuals With Disabilities, Educate Trainers
- Daemen Associate Athletic Director Named to 30 Under Thirty
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money