Missing Orleans County Man Located | News
ALBION, N.Y. - Police have found an Orleans County man who went missing Friday morning.
Willie G. Gaffney was last seen on the morning of Friday, April 20, at 1 a.m. at his home on East Academy Street in the Village of Albion.
Gaffney was located in the Village of Albion Saturday afternoon.
Police say Gaffney is on medications to treat depression and may be suicidal. He is still believed to be in the Albion area.
Gaffney is described as follows:
- Black Male
- Black Hair
- Brown Eyes
- 6' Tall
- 182 lbs
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education