Rochester Man Busted with Heroin | News
ALBION, NY - A Rochester man was arrested on Thursday for selling heroin. Dominic J. Charloten, 45, of 50 Page Avenue was charged with four counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, according to a statement released by the Orleans Major Felony Crime Task Force Friday morning.
Charloten was caught with 30 grams of heroin -- the result of a five-month investigation involving police agencies from Orleans and Monroe counties, the City of Rochester and the Town of Irondequoit.
He was arraigned in the Town of Albion and is being held in the Orleans County Jail on $50,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday, May 29.
The investigation is still ongoing and further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Deer Rescued from Glen Falls in Williamsville
- Daemen Approved for Advancement in NCAA Membership Process
- Outdoor Entertainment to Continue through August at Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- State firefighters honor Newfane volunteer
- Pilot in Niagara County plane crash dies
- Niagara County Residents Speak Out Against Landfill Expansion
- Legendary Latin Rock Band Santana to Perform at Seneca Niagara Events Center on October 11
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors