Rochester Man Busted with Heroin | News
ALBION, NY - A Rochester man was arrested on Thursday for selling heroin. Dominic J. Charloten, 45, of 50 Page Avenue was charged with four counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, according to a statement released by the Orleans Major Felony Crime Task Force Friday morning.
Charloten was caught with 30 grams of heroin -- the result of a five-month investigation involving police agencies from Orleans and Monroe counties, the City of Rochester and the Town of Irondequoit.
He was arraigned in the Town of Albion and is being held in the Orleans County Jail on $50,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday, May 29.
The investigation is still ongoing and further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars