Rochester Man Busted with Heroin | News
ALBION, NY - A Rochester man was arrested on Thursday for selling heroin. Dominic J. Charloten, 45, of 50 Page Avenue was charged with four counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, according to a statement released by the Orleans Major Felony Crime Task Force Friday morning.
Charloten was caught with 30 grams of heroin -- the result of a five-month investigation involving police agencies from Orleans and Monroe counties, the City of Rochester and the Town of Irondequoit.
He was arraigned in the Town of Albion and is being held in the Orleans County Jail on $50,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday, May 29.
The investigation is still ongoing and further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way