Rochester Man Busted with Heroin | News
ALBION, NY - A Rochester man was arrested on Thursday for selling heroin. Dominic J. Charloten, 45, of 50 Page Avenue was charged with four counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, according to a statement released by the Orleans Major Felony Crime Task Force Friday morning.
Charloten was caught with 30 grams of heroin -- the result of a five-month investigation involving police agencies from Orleans and Monroe counties, the City of Rochester and the Town of Irondequoit.
He was arraigned in the Town of Albion and is being held in the Orleans County Jail on $50,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday, May 29.
The investigation is still ongoing and further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Gambia Male Convicted of Misuse of a Passport and Aggravated ID Theft
- California Man Pleads Guilty to Unauthorized Access Device Fraud
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital