Rochester Man Busted with Heroin | News
ALBION, NY - A Rochester man was arrested on Thursday for selling heroin. Dominic J. Charloten, 45, of 50 Page Avenue was charged with four counts of criminal sale of a controlled substance in the third degree, according to a statement released by the Orleans Major Felony Crime Task Force Friday morning.
Charloten was caught with 30 grams of heroin -- the result of a five-month investigation involving police agencies from Orleans and Monroe counties, the City of Rochester and the Town of Irondequoit.
He was arraigned in the Town of Albion and is being held in the Orleans County Jail on $50,000 bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday, May 29.
The investigation is still ongoing and further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program