Man Pleads Guilty to Murder at Albion WalMart | News
ALBION, NY - A 24-year old illegal immigrant from Honduras pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder Wednesday in Orleans County Court.
According to Orleans County District Attorney Joseph Cardone, Luis Rodriguez-Flamenco will face 25 years to life behind bars for his role in the murder of 45-year old Dr. Kathleen Byham, with no promise as to what his sentence will be.
Rodriguez-Flamenco will be sentenced on October 22.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital patients receive gift of moblity thanks to national charity
- CERT Recipe Book Marks Group’s 10th Anniversary
- Tribute to Angels event raises funds for Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Town of Hamburg Police Ask Assistance in Identifying Individual for Questioning
- Scholarship Stresses Importance of Character, Education