Man Pleads Guilty to Murder at Albion WalMart | News
ALBION, NY - A 24-year old illegal immigrant from Honduras pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder Wednesday in Orleans County Court.
According to Orleans County District Attorney Joseph Cardone, Luis Rodriguez-Flamenco will face 25 years to life behind bars for his role in the murder of 45-year old Dr. Kathleen Byham, with no promise as to what his sentence will be.
Rodriguez-Flamenco will be sentenced on October 22.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- U.S. Marshals Holding National Jewelry Sale
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way