Man Pleads Guilty to Murder at Albion WalMart | News
ALBION, NY - A 24-year old illegal immigrant from Honduras pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder Wednesday in Orleans County Court.
According to Orleans County District Attorney Joseph Cardone, Luis Rodriguez-Flamenco will face 25 years to life behind bars for his role in the murder of 45-year old Dr. Kathleen Byham, with no promise as to what his sentence will be.
Rodriguez-Flamenco will be sentenced on October 22.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars