Man Pleads Guilty to Murder at Albion WalMart | News
ALBION, NY - A 24-year old illegal immigrant from Honduras pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder Wednesday in Orleans County Court.
According to Orleans County District Attorney Joseph Cardone, Luis Rodriguez-Flamenco will face 25 years to life behind bars for his role in the murder of 45-year old Dr. Kathleen Byham, with no promise as to what his sentence will be.
Rodriguez-Flamenco will be sentenced on October 22.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mount St. Mary’s & Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center take to ice to support cancer research
- Second Annual Poverty Conference Brings Community Together To Advocate For The Poor
- Local Leaders to Discuss Using Social Media for Business at “Perfect Pairings"
- Air Base Supporters Have Influential Advocate
- A high-speed police chase through the streets of Niagara Falls early Sunday morning ended in a fatal crash for the driver of the pursued vehicle.