Three Teens Injured in Medina Crash | News
MEDINA, N.Y. - Three teenagers are in the hospital following a serious crash on State Street early Sunday morning.
The Village of Medina Fire Department says the driver of the car struck a tree shortly after 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
The fire department says one of the three teens was trapped inside the car and had to be extricated.
The 18-year old male driver and a 14-year old male passenger both suffered serious injuries. Mercy Flight took them to ECMC and Women and Children's Hospital, respectively.
A 16-year old girl who was also in the car escaped with minor injuries- she went to Medina Memorial Hospital.
The Medina Police Department and the Orleans County Sheriff's Office is investigating what caused the accident.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Seeking info on Location of Collin Simons
- Secret Service: Queens Woman Pleads Guilty to Possession; Counterfeit Money
- Secret Service Grounds a local "Check Kiting" Ring 5 Arrested, Convicted
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood