Fleeing Suspect Wanted in Orleans County | News
ALBION, NY-- The Orleans County Sheriff's Department is searching for a suspect who fled from them.
Investigators say they approached Allen M. Young, who was the subject of a several month-long investigation, in a parking lot in the Town of Ridgeway December 13.
They say Young fled, nearly hitting both investigators with his vehicle. They later found the vehicle a mile away and believed Young ran into a wooded area.
Police are asking the public for any information on Young's whereabouts. He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, about 190 lbs.
You can contact the Orleans County Sheriff's Department at: 585-590-4155.
Young is currently wanted for two counts of reckless endangerment, but further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Exit 2 Bar & Grille Brings Excitement to Tonawanda Dining Scene
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "What Do We Owe God? The Religious Ethics of Business."
- Buffalo Man Charged with Fraud and Making Counterfeit Money
- Five Charged With Marijuana Trafficking
- Catholic Cemeteries of Buffalo join Niagara County Thank a Vet program