Fleeing Suspect Wanted in Orleans County | News
ALBION, NY-- The Orleans County Sheriff's Department is searching for a suspect who fled from them.
Investigators say they approached Allen M. Young, who was the subject of a several month-long investigation, in a parking lot in the Town of Ridgeway December 13.
They say Young fled, nearly hitting both investigators with his vehicle. They later found the vehicle a mile away and believed Young ran into a wooded area.
Police are asking the public for any information on Young's whereabouts. He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, about 190 lbs.
You can contact the Orleans County Sheriff's Department at: 585-590-4155.
Young is currently wanted for two counts of reckless endangerment, but further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Niagara Wheatfield's Errick Road Elementary Helps Out Olivia's Bears
- BOCES Students Learn Eye-Opening Facts on Domestic Violence
- Seneca Niagara Casino Celebrates Grand Opening of Major Sections of $26 Million Transformation
- Tickets for 3rd Annual Wine & Beer Fest at Kenan Center On Sale
- Plans to Improve Niagara Falls Unveiled Tonight
- Buffalo Man Sentenced to 60 Months in Prison
- Abraham's Table Discussion: "Prophets: Superheros or Prototype Humans", Dec. 15th @5pm
- Williamsville Male Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud
- Welke Customs Brokers Opens New U.S. Headquarters in Tonawanda
- Tim Hortons Opens In Catherine’s Tea Room at Kenmore Mercy Hospital