Fleeing Suspect Wanted in Orleans County | News
ALBION, NY-- The Orleans County Sheriff's Department is searching for a suspect who fled from them.
Investigators say they approached Allen M. Young, who was the subject of a several month-long investigation, in a parking lot in the Town of Ridgeway December 13.
They say Young fled, nearly hitting both investigators with his vehicle. They later found the vehicle a mile away and believed Young ran into a wooded area.
Police are asking the public for any information on Young's whereabouts. He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, about 190 lbs.
You can contact the Orleans County Sheriff's Department at: 585-590-4155.
Young is currently wanted for two counts of reckless endangerment, but further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AT&T Announces More Than 150 Jobs Available in New York
- Niland Named Daemen’s Athletics Director
- Daemen Receives National Distinction As a ‘Great College to Work For’
- India’s Ambassador Mulay to Present Lecture at Daemen
- Free Concert, Scottish Festival Among August Highlights at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- NOCO Express stores raise more than $12,000 for United Way
- City of Toronto reminds residents to prepare for severe storms on anniversary of July 8, 2013 flood
- Buffalo, NY Fourth City Employee Pleads Guilty to Theft of Thousands from Parking Meters
- Joint Underage Alcohol Enforcement Effort 15 Pass; 2 Charged
- Better Business Bureau Offers Advice to Homeowners on Roofing Contractors