Fleeing Suspect Wanted in Orleans County | News
ALBION, NY-- The Orleans County Sheriff's Department is searching for a suspect who fled from them.
Investigators say they approached Allen M. Young, who was the subject of a several month-long investigation, in a parking lot in the Town of Ridgeway December 13.
They say Young fled, nearly hitting both investigators with his vehicle. They later found the vehicle a mile away and believed Young ran into a wooded area.
Police are asking the public for any information on Young's whereabouts. He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, about 190 lbs.
You can contact the Orleans County Sheriff's Department at: 585-590-4155.
Young is currently wanted for two counts of reckless endangerment, but further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- April Is Pet First Aid Awareness Month
- Drums Along the Waterfront Announces New Venue; Tickets Now Available
- Amherst Will Study Ending Lifetime Health Benefits for elected officials
- Vegetable, Fruit and Flower Share Programs Return to Farmers & Artisans
- Amherst Votes to Keep Lifetime Healthcare for Some Officials
- NOCO raises more than $8,400 for Roswell Park in Blue4Ben campaign
- Bridal Shower Fundraiser Offers Attendees Chance to Take Home the Gifts
- NHTSA and Local Police Remind of Dangers of Distracted Driving - "You Drive, You Text, You Pay."
- City of Niagara Falls Woman Arrested after Three Month Investigation
- Certain Gates Corp. Tru-Flow Water Pumps, serving as after-market replacements for various VW cars