Fleeing Suspect Wanted in Orleans County | News
ALBION, NY-- The Orleans County Sheriff's Department is searching for a suspect who fled from them.
Investigators say they approached Allen M. Young, who was the subject of a several month-long investigation, in a parking lot in the Town of Ridgeway December 13.
They say Young fled, nearly hitting both investigators with his vehicle. They later found the vehicle a mile away and believed Young ran into a wooded area.
Police are asking the public for any information on Young's whereabouts. He is described as a white male, 5'8" tall, about 190 lbs.
You can contact the Orleans County Sheriff's Department at: 585-590-4155.
Young is currently wanted for two counts of reckless endangerment, but further charges are pending.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kenan Gallery To Present Decade of Paintings by Coni Minneci
- Seneca Hickory Stick Named to Golf Magazine’s “Best Courses Near You”
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino Hosts Eight-Week 'Comedy Series in the Bear’s Den' This Fall
- London Welcomes Return of Popular Western Fair
- Restructuring begins at Eastern Niagara Hospital
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED