Albion Man Dies in Fatal Two-Car Crash | News
GAINES, N.Y. - Orleans County Sheriff's Deputies say an Albion man has died following a two-car crash early Sunday morning.
Deputies say 22-year-old Cameron Hess was killed in the crash that happened in the 14600 block of Ridge Road, State Route 104.
Police say a Rochester Democrat and Chronicle newspaper delivery vehicle was traveling west along the shoulder of Ridge Road when Hess drove off the south side of the roadway, striking the delivery vehicle head-on.
Officers say the driver of the newspaper delivery vehicle, 21-year-old Edward Schneider, was freed by Albion firefighters and flown by Mercy Flight to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
Police say Schneider's passenger, 21-year-old Christopher Swan, was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester by ambulance.
Their conditions have not been released.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Turkish Coffee Night" of the season will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, at 7:00pm
- Turkish Cuisine - Session 2
- Rochester, NY City Employee Indicted on Possesion with Intent to Distrubute Cocaine
- Jamacian Citizen, 31 Pleads Guilty to Aggravated Identity Fraud
- Buffalo, NY male Pleads guilty to Bank Robbery