Albion Man Dies in Fatal Two-Car Crash | News
GAINES, N.Y. - Orleans County Sheriff's Deputies say an Albion man has died following a two-car crash early Sunday morning.
Deputies say 22-year-old Cameron Hess was killed in the crash that happened in the 14600 block of Ridge Road, State Route 104.
Police say a Rochester Democrat and Chronicle newspaper delivery vehicle was traveling west along the shoulder of Ridge Road when Hess drove off the south side of the roadway, striking the delivery vehicle head-on.
Officers say the driver of the newspaper delivery vehicle, 21-year-old Edward Schneider, was freed by Albion firefighters and flown by Mercy Flight to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
Police say Schneider's passenger, 21-year-old Christopher Swan, was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester by ambulance.
Their conditions have not been released.
Upcoming Events near Orleans County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Amherst Police Release Photos in Friday Bank Robbery
- Brockport Male arrested; Alledged Mail Fraud, Forgery, Theft of Public Money
- Convicted City of Buffalo Employee Sentenced 6 Months Ordered to repay $9K
- Niagara County Sheriff's Department Tributes K9 Crime Fighting Co-workers
- NYSP: Missing Adult Alert: Walter Marsh CANCELED